If you are considering undertaking your own DIY project to install a wind rotor what then are the top five advantages that you can expect from the undertaking.
- A professionally installed wind rotor can cost anything up to $7,500. By undertaking the project on a DIY basis you can bring this cost down to $200, maybe as little as $140 if you are good at recycling materials
- You can generate very cheap electricity by installing you own wind power system and can subsequently slash your electricity bills by up to 80%. Why pay for energy when you can save thousands on your monthly power bills in the years ahead
- If you are based in the USA or Canada then there are tax credits and rebates available which can increase your savings even further
- You will be generating your own sustainable form of energy which will stand you in good stead if there are any power shortages in the years ahead
- Building your own four to eight foot rotor is not a complicated project and the average DIY enthusiast will not only have the skills but will also most probably have many of the necessary tools and materials to hand
A DIY home wind energy system then has a number of key advantages and ones that are definitely not worth passing over. If you enjoy DIY then this is a fun project that will benefit you and your family far into the future, you might even find that over the long-term it enhances the value of your home.